[glob2-devel] Fwd: Access to Globulation2

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Fwd: Access to Globulation2
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 16:33:20 +0100

I've received this. I've made a test repository for them to play with.

In case any of you sees something strange with the rep, please tell me.

Thanks, have a nice day,

Subject: Access to Globulation2
Date: Monday 05 November 2007
From: John Rice <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Hi Stephane - we are writing a Mercurial plugin for NetBeans IDE and
need to do test against a https enabled Hg repo. We don't have this
setup and would be really grateful if we could test this using your
setup. We have no intentions of doing any push's against the repository,
needless to say, unless you can allow us to push against a test file
which would be very cool.

If this is possible, many thanks, if not then back to the drawing board :)

John

John Rice
Padraig O'Briain
Mercurial NetBeans Plugin Team