[glob2-devel] Hunting recent bugs

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Hunting recent bugs
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 19:52:50 +0100

Hello everybody,

I've been giving some love to our bug tracker: removing outdated bug, fixing
trivial ones, confirming crashes.

There is several new bugs introduced by the new network and other recent code.
I've marked as Confirmed the ones that occur on my computer too. It would be
nice if people involved in those code could fix them.

In the meantime, I continue to cleanup the bug tracker.

Still merry Christmas for a while,