[glob2-devel] YOG should be back online

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] YOG should be back online
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:34:08 +0100

I have connected to yog.globulation2.org and relaunched Newyogserver script in
a screen. It should work now. You can probably ask Kyle to add your public
key there so that you can restart yog too. We can imagine to add
yog2.globulation2.org pointing to one of your server and have the game choose
fallback on the second server on problem.

Have a nice day,