[glob2-devel] Request from forum: backwards compatibility to the Mac-nat

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] Request from forum: backwards compatibility to the Mac-native version
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:44:45 +0100

Hi list,

what's the status/problem with the mac version? Can we help
Johanna-Alice:
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2008 22:07    Post subject: Wow!     Reply with quote
Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Wow! Glob2 has had me entranced for most of the afternoon!! Thank you Very Happy

Not sure I'm up to helping out beyond maybe making some maps one day, but I do
have a request:

I'm currently running Glob2 on my Intel Mac under X11, but I'm still running
Tiger (OS10.4). Could you add a little bit of backwards compatibility to the
Mac-native version please?

Greetings,

Leo Wandersleb