[glob2-devel] releasing beta3

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] releasing beta3
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 03:50:34 +0200

hi guys,

kieran just chatted me about releasing beta3 now but left before i noticed.

bradley you said something about yet another bug you fixed? all the changes you mailed were committed to default as one big change so i can't make out what we would have to back port to beta3.

bradley beeing offline costs us a lot of dynamics i guess. nothing's going on in #glob2. no more testing neither. my german translation isn't complete neither.

Greetings, Leo