[glob2-devel] Fwd: Globulation 2 translation offer - Hungarian (Magyar)

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Fwd: Globulation 2 translation offer - Hungarian (Magyar)
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 18:18:43 +0200

for your information, I already replied to him suggesting him to join the ml.

Have a nice day,

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Globulation 2 translation offer - Hungarian (Magyar) Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 15:47:58 +0200 Hi!
I would like to help you making the game "Globulation 2" with translating the texts to Hungarian (or "Magyar").
I am a native Hungarian guy, and I have a mid-class English language exam (Telc, if you are familiar with these things), so I don't think there will be much problem doing it.
I already figured that there is a file "texts.en.txt" in the /usr/share/games/glob2/data folder and I also found the half-done Hungarian translation (texts.hu.txt). I looked into it, and I think I would rather rewrite the entire file, because it has many mistakes and errors.
My version is 0.8.23-1 (I downloaded today from the Ubuntu server), I think it's the latest.
So, should I start working on it right away, or there is something else I should know about it before I begin?
Waiting for your answer,
Attila Horváth
address@hidden

--- End Message ---