Re: [glob2-devel] possible bug

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] possible bug
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 10:45:42 +0200

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
>> as i had only software renderer i didn't see i broke something
>> GAGCore::Color-related with
>> http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2/rev/3b89a09b047d sorry for that. will fix
>> it later.
>>

> That is not very clean to let GAGCore depends on map. Isn't there a way to
> describe your need in a more abstract way?

??
At least in the above mentioned changeset i did not introduce a new
dependency.
Game depended on GAGCore before and i didn't change GAGCore at all.
Especially not to make it depend on Map, did I?
Reviewing all my changes in
http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2/annotate/75bd0d9964e7/libgag/src/GraphicContext.cpp
doesn't show me what you are talking about. Please point me to the thing
I did wrong.

greetings,

leo