Re: [glob2-devel] Font Switch

From: Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Font Switch
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:56:31 -0400

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 11:57 AM, Bradley Arsenault <address@hidden> wrote:
> I will make it a scons switch and distribute both fonts.
Since this is just one of the many ways to provide access to both GPL
compatible and proprietary fonts I suggest you check with various
distribution maintainers (who already package Globulation) for the
best way to do this. It might happen that your choice of solution will
make it too difficult for the distribution maintainers to bother
including new Globulation releases, but then it would be too much work
to re-do everything.
I don't want to sound paranoid, but it's better be safe than sorry.

--
Michael Ploujnikov
http://plouj.com/