Re: [glob2-devel] Remainder of contract (more)

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Remainder of contract (more)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 01:47:34 +0200

Bradley Arsenault schrieb:
I'm just wondering what you want me to complete before I can finish the contract. I'm eager to get it done with before university.
I'm a bit wondering what you are wondering about as there are tons of things to do and when it comes to my favorite features you all know very well what those would be.

you're done when the time you promised to spend on it is over. in the beginning i was far more enthusiast about all you will manage to finish and feel sorry to not have worked on a clear task book in advance. look what i would pay for at cofundos. the tutorial mode would allow us to avoid many common pit-falls almost every newb falls into. look at the bugtracker/wishlist. no matter what but please get things done.

greetings,

leo wandersleb