Re: [glob2-devel] having trouble with mingw compilation

From: Quinn Yee Qin Teh
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] having trouble with mingw compilation
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:49:26 +1000

For one thing, expected outputs would help in letting us know whether everything went well or if anything went wrong.

Also, when I tried to compile it seems like I'm missing quite a lot of dependencies, some of them are deemed missing even though they are right there in the bin or local folder, while others (like openGL) was not even mentioned in the http://globulation2.org/wiki/Mingw_compilation page and so I have no idea where to get them and where to put them once I've gotten them.

-Quinn

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Kai Antweiler <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is anybody here compiling glob2 on Windows?

Bradley and Kieran are.

> I've been trying to do it using
> the instructions on http://globulation2.org/wiki/Mingw_compilation but am a
> bit confused due to the lack of explanation on what is supposed to happen at
> each step.

Can you explain in detail which information would make the
installation easier? I guess other people will have the same problems,
so it is better to improve the explanations than just sending you an
email.

If nobody answers, please file this as a bug.