Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 4 Final Fixes

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 4 Final Fixes
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 22:48:12 +1300

SUCCESS!! After 5-6 hours of work, I finally got Globulation 2 compiling on Windows again. A diff file of Globulation 2 related changes needed can be found at http://glob2.pastebin.com/f12dc3d3c . If someone could push that to default and beta4, that would be great.

The new compiling procedure includes updated software (Python 2.6, Scons 1.1.0, Mingw 5.1.4), and the new boost libs needed (thread, date_time, and regex <- for libusl?). I'll be uploading a new required libs pack that goes with the mingw compilation guide within 24 hours.

Right, so the only thing left is to fix the scons dist bug so I don't have to make the package manually ;)

Regards
Kieran