[glob2-devel] can't compile on Windows Vista

From: Quinn Yee Qin Teh
Subject: [glob2-devel] can't compile on Windows Vista
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:13:44 +1100

I got this:

scons: *** No platform named 'win32'
File "C:\msys\1.0\home\Quinn\beta4\SConstruct", line1, in <module>

I tried to do "print sys.platform" before that line but nothing was printed.

I tried to modify the line itself to not even have the term 'win32' but it is still coming with the same error. (even though there's not a single instance of 'win32' in the whole file)

I tried those on the right file as I tried deleting the file and it said SConscript file was missing.

So does anybody know why it's complaining about 'win32' which isn't even there?

Thanks
Quinn