Re: [glob2-devel] Problem with hg build

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Problem with hg build
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 01:00:07 +0100

hi stephane,

i've mailed you on that topic as this also was a bug introduced by me i guess.
as far as i guess it is related to some r,g,b being replaced by libgag::color
but i can't find what is actually causing it.
i located it to be in
http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2/file/32fd2d149f9e/libgag/src/GraphicContext.cpp
 drawHorizontal and drawVertical but not in the diagonal version. Having found
out that we have about 500 lines on line drawing made me feel a bit lost as
this was not the most readable part of code to me.

also i guess it only crashes if direct rendering is disabled and that's what i
have on my box since some days.

greetings and sorry for the inconveniences,

leo wandersleb

> Could Leo please check his code

so you think i call the dri function in non-dri context? hmm... knowing that
maybe i can fix it next time i get to look at the code.