Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 4 Remaining Bug

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 4 Remaining Bug
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 20:48:43 -0500

You're post once again proves that these desyncs aren't related to the game engine at all, but are related to a malfunction in the desync detection system. Notice that the game crashes at different frames on the two computers. I need more of the logs to determine the problem. My thought is that the games are comparing checksums from two different frames, i just need to figure out which checksums are from which frames, and which ones are ending up being compared on those frames. This will lead me to the bug.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.