Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 4 Bug Fix

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 4 Bug Fix
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 08:23:07 +1300

Hey Leo,

If we get the patch pushed ASAP, and get enough people to test, we may just get it on on Dec 31 (I've got the day free to do the full release cycle if you want).

The diff is attached. It still need to be applied to beta4-rc and default branches. I sent it to Nct. Hopefully he'll have better lucking pushing the changes than I did (no matter what I did, I kept getting authorization rejected errors @_@ ).

Regards
Kieran