[glob2-devel] Beta 4 (0.9.4) Mac OS X Binary

From: NanoTech
Subject: [glob2-devel] Beta 4 (0.9.4) Mac OS X Binary
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 15:52:11 -0600

Hi, here's a binary for OS X. Compiled on 10.5.6 Leopard, with MacPorts dependencies, using this gzip downloaded on November 8th, 2008 at 8:35 PM UTC. The darwin/ files were missing from the gzip, so I copied the ones from the Mercurial repo for the build.

You can download the DMG and zipped .app from http://drop.io/glob2b4, as they were too big to attach.

I've attached the Mercurial export diff with my changes to the Scons build scripts. The modified scripts can also compile the latest Hg revision from glob2-new (as of February 1st, 2009).

I forgot to include this in the diff, but you can remove darwin/Info.plist as it's generated by the script now.

— NanoTech