[glob2-devel] Cliffes, should it be?

From: Artur Dobrogowski
Subject: [glob2-devel] Cliffes, should it be?
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 15:27:15 +0200

I am working on the feature which are cliffes, like in AOE, fake cliffes of course. I am making graphic, for now I made front, and corners, rest will be easy, I think I'll finish till the next sunday.

I want this feature in game because I think that it will add more dynamic to the game, will make possibility to create better maps, with "mountains" and "valleys". It shouldn't be able to be next to water, as water can't be next to the grass. If I took wrong conception (in graphic), tell me about it, I will correct. I've set voting over here : http://globulation2.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=333&p=1378#p1378. In coding new terrain you may help, I think I am not ready yet to do it (I know too little). Discuss if it's needed. It would finish using stones as barriers ;).

regards,
Zenfur