Re: [glob2-devel] Making a scenario which is won by building a swarm to

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Making a scenario which is won by building a swarm to a certain location
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 21:46:22 +0200

On Sunday 10 May 2009 13:28:35 Tapani Honkanen wrote:
> Is there any way to make a scenario which can be won by building a swarm or
> other building into a specific area, with the current scripting language?
> The event should be triggered only when the building has been finished
> (=full hp). If it is possible, I could go even further by requiring that
> player must build another building next to the Swarm to win the game.

I do not think that the old script allows this. For the new one we add the
feature rather easily by adding a
        buildingsCountInArea
function to MapScriptUSL.cpp linking to a the function implementation in Game.
I do not have time to do this now, but if someone want to add this it is easy.

By the way, Martin, do you remember what is the status of USL right now?

Have a nice day,