Re: [glob2-devel] Forum bots

From: Jon Neal
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Forum bots
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 09:31:51 -0400

No, that does not mean people's accounts have been stolen if there is spam. It means they are spam bots who automatically register.

Some captchas do alright against spam bots, but some don't really.

Whoever is managing the forum may want to check out recaptcha, which is a good collaborative captcha thing. :)

Jon Neal