Re: [glob2-devel] 0.9.4.3 - rather important issues to take care of asa

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] 0.9.4.3 - rather important issues to take care of asap
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 08:27:16 +1200

Argh. If you want a version released, please let me know before updating the wiki so it gives me time to compile the Windows binary.

Also, I'm not seeing a 0.9.4.3 source tarball in the 0.9.4 release folder on savannah ftp.

I'll go about creating one, testing, and making the windows packages today.

Regards
Kieran