Re: [glob2-devel] some screenshots

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] some screenshots
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 18:52:32 +1300

Very nice. Like the new Swarm.

Would be nicer if you could post 2 images though, one with all
buildings (and annotations) and one with all terrain types. Would make
things much easier to review.

IF you're able to make a full new image pack, with different style
buildings for each building level, like the current system, and we can
get some type of theme support into Glob2 (where, just like Nct did
for music IIRC, you can have different ones installed(?)), then I'd
switch.

Great job. Keep it up!

Regards
Kieran

P.S.  How are your skills in blender? I believe there is a move to
recreate buildings in 3D first, and take 2d images from that (so that
future devs can change graphics or implement 3D support). You could
attempt this after finishing these set of images.

Kieran Pilkington
Rails Developer, Kete Developer (http://kete.net.nz)
Katipo Communications, Ltd. (http://katipo.co.nz)
http://twitter.com/k776 - http://k776.tumblr.com