[glob2-devel] Fwd: [SDL] Please test the 1.2.14 prerelease!

From: Kieran P
Subject: [glob2-devel] Fwd: [SDL] Please test the 1.2.14 prerelease!
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 20:26:12 +1300

Hey,

See below.

I think we should test Globulation 2 on this ASAP on various systems.

I have some UI problems on Mac Snow Leopard which I've contacted the
mailing list about.

http://lists.libsdl.org/pipermail/sdl-libsdl.org/2009-October/072649.html

As the email below says, PulseAudio/ALSA has changed drastically
changed, so test sound...?

Regards
Kieran

Kieran Pilkington