[glob2-devel] Fwd: Globulation 2 translation offer to Portuguese

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Fwd: Globulation 2 translation offer to Portuguese
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 15:21:25 +0100

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your interest in Glob2 ; I have forwarded your offer to the
mailing list.

You can get the latest versions of the translation files by going to
        http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2/
and clicking on manifest, and then browse globulation 2 source tree.

If you take the latest version, you can start right away. I also invite you to
join the development mailing list:
        https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=glob2
and have a look at the contributor part of the web site:
        http://www.globulation2.org/wiki/Contributor_Center

It is better to communicate with the mailing list then with myself alone as
those day I'm not the most active contributor.

Thank you for your interest in Glob2. Kind regards,

Stéphane