Re: [glob2-devel] hudson on reportingsjr's box

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] hudson on reportingsjr's box
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:34:53 +0100

Hi List

back to zero. Jon can you please give me access to all the hudson-files
we had so far? My brother Sven gave me access to a new server so i would
work on getting it where we were on your box.
I'll let you know once I got it where we had the other server before. A
slight problem is that I have no root on that shared box and thus depend
on my brothers schedule when it comes to installing things.

Regards,

Leo Wandersleb