Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Tutorial translation isn't detected

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Tutorial translation isn't detected
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:34:15 +0100

> I give up. I guess those merging conflicts are just too complicated for me
> to understand.

I had hoped mercurial could cope with them automatically in your case.

> and about authors.txt .. I just rearranged the languages in
> an alphabetical order for easier reference.

OK

If you want to experiment a little more,
you could try this to merge the contents of the tutorial_part?.sgsl files:

On your translation:
# grep ",ar)" tutorial_part1.sgsl > arFile.txt

On current glob2:
Copy that "arFile.txt" file to the "scripts" directory and do
# gawk '{if (FILENAME == "arFile.txt") {a[NR]=$0} else {if ($0 ~
/,de/) {print $0 ;print a[++i] }} }' arFile.txt tutorial_part1.sgsl >
tutorial_part1.sgsl.new

If the .new file looks right, you can use it to replace the old file.
Same procedure for the other three sgsl-files.

This shoud fit on top of our current repository.