beta5 is ready? [was: Re: [glob2-devel] lets get out beta5 asap]

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: beta5 is ready? [was: Re: [glob2-devel] lets get out beta5 asap]
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 23:46:38 +0100

hi list

weeks of delay again ...
majids arab translation should be in now.
migi fixed some minor bugs in replays
but mercurial tricked me into having two beta5-branches without noticing and at
merging i'm not 100% sure to have done right everything.
in my opinion this latest version is what i want to release as is but i will
wait with the announcement till next weekend. until then we welcome:

* any test reports both positive and negative
* any binaries for windows, mac, linux
* any thoughts on those known bugs [1] or others

regards,

leo wandersleb

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=glob2