Re: [glob2-devel] cross-compile on hudson

From: Michiel De Muynck
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] cross-compile on hudson
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:47:39 +0100

On 13 February 2010 21:22, Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> wrote:
hi all

we have progress here. i got someone to provide a patch for SConstruct (and some other files) to get a glob2.exe but i failed getting it to run.
could anybody with a windows-xp box please check if this is a Windows-7 issue? on linux with wine i totally failed. on windows 7 i copied all DLLs from http://dl.sv.nongnu.org/releases/glob2/mingw/glob2_required_libs_mingw-scons.tar.bz2 into the same folder as glob2.exe from http://hudson.globulation2.org:8080/job/glob2_default/ws/glob2.exe and finally got the error below.
guess we will need newer DLLs and headers?

regards,

leo wandersleb

[...]