Re: [glob2-devel] #ifndef DX9_BACKEND ???

From: Brian Cloutier
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] #ifndef DX9_BACKEND ???
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 09:06:42 -0700

Leo,

I do not know the reason for that particular #ifndef . (although it sounds like when compiling for windows you switch to DirectX graphics instead of SDL) however before you nuke it i'd recommend looking in the scons files, I found a few compile flags defined in them when I was trying to grok the code previously.