Re: [glob2-devel] current development status

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] current development status
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 01:40:15 +0200

On 31/10/10 01:31, Kyle Lutze wrote:
> hey guys!
>
> so there's a few mac bugs that I'm going to try and fix, but I wanted to
> check if hg.globulation2.org/glob2-new has all of the latest patches
> merged into it before I start working off of it. I know some people were
> maintaining their own branches on bitbucket so I'm double checking so I
> don't duplicate work.

As nobody is maintaining glob2 at the time, there might be some valuable patches
in repos other than hg.glob2. Check it out using hg incoming on those on bb.
maybe my hgrc can help there. with the relevant paths configured, you can use
tab completion (at least under linux)

Regards,

Leo

$ cat ~/.hgrc