Re: [informatique] [glob2-devel] current development status

From: Jérôme M. Berger
Subject: Re: [informatique] [glob2-devel] current development status
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 19:40:27 +0100

Leo Wandersleb wrote:
> On 11/02/2010 09:03 PM, Kai Antweiler wrote:
>>>     I have two bugfixes in my patch queue [*] that weren't integrated:
>>>
>> How do I pull patch queues from bitbucket?
>>
> on bb it says: Clone this repository and patch queue (size: 13.4 KB):
> HTTPS <http://bitbucket.org/jmb/globulation-2> / SSH
> <ssh://address@hidden/jmb/globulation-2>
>
> hg qclone http://bitbucket.org/jmb/globulation-2
>
> As there is no qpull, I would guess you can clone to one folder and hg pull
> from there.

        To pull the patch queue, you need to "hg pull --mq". Those two
commands require the "mq" extension to be active.

        Note that simply cloning the patch queue does not apply the
patches, you will need to "hg qpush -a" for that.

        I used a patch queue because I thought this makes it easier to
cherry-pick my changes when you integrate them if you don't want to
integrate everything (just download the patch you're interested in
from the "source" tab and apply it). If people prefer, I can switch
to a regular Mercurial repository, no problem.

                Jerome
--
mailto:address@hidden
http://jeberger.free.fr