Re: [glob2-devel] scons vs. other build tools.

From: Linus Probert
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] scons vs. other build tools.
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 01:22:48 +0100

Cmake is more or less the standard among c/c++ projects these days. Not because it’s the fastest or the easiest. Mainly because it’s the most feature complete build tool. Gnome switched to meson some time back but I still find mesons lacking in some areas.

If we are going to switch I’d suggest going with cmake. I can take a look if your interested.