gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] sessions on gluster volume

From: Matt Paine
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] sessions on gluster volume
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:34:53 +1000

Hi Pooya,

I am not able to guess what might be happening..
Can you give us the spec files. Did you try to do any
debugging, at what point the glusterfs hangs etc?
Putting debug/trace translator at right points will
give you clues.

Thanks
Krishna

I might be able to guess at locking issues - PHP locks session files during access, and removes the lock once the request has finished. How well does gluster handle locking ?

Matt.