gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] Replication resync after disconnection

From: Krishna Srinivas
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Replication resync after disconnection
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:11:02 +0530

Before you do "ls" after bringing up the downed server, can you "cd"
out of glusterfs mount point and "cd" back in and then do "ls" and
see if it works fine? Can you paste your spec files and give the exact
steps of  what you are doing? Regarding that bug, its fixed, there
be something else.

Krishna