gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] Re : problem with running mysql on glusterfs

From: mohan L
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Re : problem with running mysql on glusterfs
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 18:38:08 +0530

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Filipe Maia <address@hidden> wrote:
The problem is the configuration file.
I am really sorry for that .

You are exporting "brick" while
you should be exprting iot.
On the client change "option remote-subvolume brick" to "option
remote-subvolume iot".
You should also remove all mentions of brick from the server section
of the server configuration, because what you should be exporting it
iot not brick.

Filipe

Now it is working fine . Thanks you for all .

Again I have two issue

1). I have to restart mysql on client side after mounting then only it allows to login me  , this correct  or I am getting problem .

2). when I trying to unmount  previously mounted directory  using

# umount  /var/lib/mysql

It says that the device is busy . the think mysqld in client machine is using the directory . any idea

Thanks for your time

L . Mohan