gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] New Download Server in the Works

From: Alex Attarian
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] New Download Server in the Works
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:44:56 -0700

John,

I need the sources, we make our own builds for 32 and 64 bit.
Can you put 3.2.4 and 3.2.7? Also the fuse sources?

Thanks,
Alex

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:39 AM, John Mark Walker <address@hidden> wrote:
Eventually, yes. Which particular builds do you need?

And what platform is this for?

-JM

John,

is this eventually going to have a copy of everything that was on the old download server? I need to be able to access 3.2 releases and fuse/

Thanks,
Alex