gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] Is it safe to use synctask_{wake, yield} outside of

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Is it safe to use synctask_{wake, yield} outside of __wake and __yield macros?
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:53:49 -0800

So you are not using the SYNCOP() macro, right? Can you show a code snippet of how you are trying to fan-out and yield? We could probably come up with a generic framework for such fan-out->yield->wake pattern.

You should be able to call syncop_yield() instead of __yield() if you are _sure_ that the caller is going to be from within a syncenv.

Avati