gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] Glusterd: A New Hope

From: Jeff Darcy
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Glusterd: A New Hope
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 14:30:15 -0400

On 03/25/2013 02:24 PM, John Mark Walker wrote:
I would also point out that, as the community lead, I would very much
welcome alternative solutions to be played out on gluster.org

I don't think they'll be successful, but what do I know. I just want to
make it clear that alternative solutions are welcome. If there's a subset of
you that want to maintain a 2.x release, you're welcome to do so - and I
will give you whatever tools you need to be successful.

I'm fine with that, too.  It's not the project that I think we need to pursue,
it's not the one I'm assigned to pursue, but if others want to go that route
then I'll be more than happy to give people the information they'll need.