gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 3.4.1 planning

From: Nux!
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 3.4.1 planning
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 12:00:27 +0100

On 12.08.2013 11:45, Nux! wrote:

I've done the wireshark test and here are the results. There don't
seem to be any NFS v2 calls. "Properties" on the mounted volume shows
NFS version 3 as well.
Everything is very slow and the mounted volume shows as
"disconnected" (i.e. has a big red X on it). I'll try to do more
tests.

Ok, I reached a facepalm situation. The server I'm testing Windows from is behind a couple of NATs and firewalls ... I created a new GlusterFS server locally and mounted it, works like a charm! Sorry to waste your time. Any advice on what to do on the firewall side in order to access the remote glusterfs smoothly?

Regards,
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro