gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Glusterfs Pocket Reference Guide

From: Justin Clift
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Glusterfs Pocket Reference Guide
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 11:42:02 +0000

On Wed, 8 Jan 2014 23:17:26 -0500 (EST)
Paul Cuzner <address@hidden> wrote:
<snip>
> I'm putting together a Pocket Reference guide for glusterfs (draft attached).
> It's a tri-fold document, so it should be a handy size to print on card, fold
> up and carry around.
>
> I'm still validating some of the detail in there, but let me know what you
> think ... is it helpful or not helpful? Or perhaps let me know what's
> missing, or what could be removed?

Definitely helpful, please keep on with it. :)

Just tried these out with the office laminator,
and it turns out ok.

Pics here (a bit dark due to the flash on my
phone):

http://justinclift.fedorapeople.org/gluster_pocket_reference/pocket_reference_draft_laminated-front.png

http://justinclift.fedorapeople.org/gluster_pocket_reference/pocket_reference_draft_laminated-back.png

When you're happy with it, I'll print out +
laminate a bunch, for people to hand out at events
and such. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--