Re: [Gm2] Download

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Download
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:41:53 +0000

Hi,

> The ftp login doesnot allow more than 10 users.

ok, sorry about that. I've up'd it to 20. The real problem was
that ftpd was broken, now fixed..

> Please allow the package gcc+gm2 to be downloaded.I downloaded gm2
> but i couldn't build it because i don't i have gcc sources.  I tried
> compiling gcc sources with it it was saying some s-host error.

you could now try downloading the (large 26M) tar ball of gcc-3.2+gm2 which
comes pre-patched. All you have to do then is compile the bundle and install..
Let us know how you get on,

Thanks for the ftp report..