Re: [Gm2] gcc-3.3.1+gm2-20030926 build fails on Debian Woody

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Gm2] gcc-3.3.1+gm2-20030926 build fails on Debian Woody
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 21:51:58 +0200 (MET DST)

Gaius Mulley wrote:

> Hi Waldek,
>
> I think this is now fixed in the current CVS..

CVS snapshot from October 13 builds without problems on
Debian Woody. Also `make gm2.paranoid' works. Thanks.

By the way, I tried earlier shapshots on RedHat 9 and I got the
same errors as on Debain. With snapshot from October 13 gm2
builds OK on RedHat 9 but `make gm2.paranoid' reports discrepancy
between stage 1 and stage 2:
M2Optimize.mod [1][2][3] [stage 1 and stage 2 differ]

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden