Re: [Gm2] gm2 Cygwin port

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] gm2 Cygwin port
Date: 07 Jun 2004 19:39:32 +0100

"Gerrit P. Haase" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> currently I try to bootstrp gcc-3.3.3 including GNU Modula 2.
>
> There are some difficulties.
>
> Though Cygwin provides managed mounts and it is possible to use the
> same name (e.g m2lex.def & M2lex.def) in the same directory it wouold
> be nice to not force the user to make use of the managed mounts.

Hi Gerrit,

I'm in the middle of checking in some fixes to the CVS (should be
ready tomorrow am (GMT)). I've renamed m2lex and clex to m2flex and
cflex and propagated the changes throughout the compiler.

Also fixed Make-lang.in to use $(GM2)$(exeext) as well as other
changes.

Has gm2 come to life under cygwin yet?