Re: [Gm2] Problem building on LinuxPPC

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Problem building on LinuxPPC
Date: 24 Aug 2004 22:58:29 +0100

john o goyo <address@hidden> writes:

> Greetings:
>
> I wish to report a problem building gm2 on LinuxPPC.
> The error log will be mailed to Gaius separately.
>
> john

Hi John,

thanks for the log file, certainly a weird error. Seemingly it
occurs when running the straight from Modula-2 to exe compilation
version. (The important one..). It would be interesting to see how
the testsuite runs

  cd build-3.3.2/gcc
  make stage2/gm2/cc1gm2
  cp stage2/gm2/cc1gm2 .
  make check-gm2

Though I suspect it will fail each one.. I guess ultimately we'd need
to power up `good old gdb' and examine variables etc.