[Gm2] gm2-harness-0.8 released

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] gm2-harness-0.8 released
Date: 23 Jun 2006 12:00:12 +0100

Hi,

gdb-6.5 has been released and as a consequence I've released
gm2-harness-0.8.

   http://sources.redhat.com/gdb

gdb-6.5 contains an enhanced Modula-2 language support (and many other
interesting features) and therefore gm2-harness no longer needs to
apply any patches to gdb.

I've uploaded changes to the GNU Modula-2 web site and they should
take effect within the next 30 minutes.  My advice is not to use
gm2-harness-0.7 any longer as it cannot find gdb-6.3 (which has been
superseded anyway),

enjoy,