[Gm2] latest CVS changes

From: gaius
Subject: [Gm2] latest CVS changes
Date: 27 Sep 2007 12:18:03 -0400

Hi,

I've added the following reimplemented Logitech library modules to
gm2: BitWordOps and BitByteOps.  The PIM SYSTEM module now also
provides SHIFT and ROTATE (just like the ISO SYSTEM module).  I think
it might be good to include the 'MAKEADR' function as well - but this
has not yet been done.

Here are the changelog entries:

        * gm2/gm2-libs/SYSTEM.mod:  added SHIFT, ROTATE and their
          support counterparts.
        * gm2/gm2-libs-pim/BitByteOps.{def,mod}:  added.
        * gm2/gm2-libs-pim/BitWordOps.{def,mod}:  completed.
        * gm2/gm2.texi:  updated to reflect the addition of SHIFT,
          ROTATE procedures in PIM SYSTEM.mod.