[Gm2] Modula-2 IDE

From: José David Moreno Juárez
Subject: [Gm2] Modula-2 IDE
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 20:46:25 +0100

I thought this information can be of interest to some of you:
I've released a Modula-2 IDE based on Eclipse that can be easily integrated
with the GNU Modula-2 compiler.
It's available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/modulipse/. So far, there
are binary packages for Win32 and Linux/gtk/x86 platforms. I'm uploading
packages for other platforms (MacOS, Solaris, ...) but it's a slow process
using a modem connection. I expect them to be available tomorrow.
For those who already have Eclipse installed, it's possible to point the
Eclipse update manager to the update site http://modulipse.sourceforge.net.
Some (slightly outdated) screenshots can be found on
http://www.flickr.com/photos/address@hidden/
Regards.