Re: [Gm2] Modula-2 IDE

From: José David Moreno Juárez
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Modula-2 IDE
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 20:14:17 +0100

Thanks for your interest, Gaius.
In fact, my aim is to follow the GNU Modula-2 development in order to adapt
the IDE to the features developed for the compiler, for the later is a more
mature, complex and fundamental project.
The project's tracker (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=213215) is
opened for every one wanting to get some feature developed or a bug fixed.
Currently, this is a one-man project and it's been developed in the spare time
that my full-time job allows me. Anyway, I promise to do my best in order to
implement any feature request or bug fix.

Regards.