Re: [Gm2] Mac OS X Intel Update

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Mac OS X Intel Update
Date: 06 Nov 2008 18:06:50 +0000

Michael Lambert <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Gaius,
>
> Having updated my source and testsuite trees from CVS around 1300 GMT
> today, things have gotten really ugly on Mac OS X 10.5.5 (Intel).
> Below is an example of one of many (several hundred) segfaults.
> Nothing has changed on the OS side.
>
> Michael

Hi Michael,

I think I had to cd into two directories and update:

cd gcc-4.1.2/gcc/testsuite/gm2
cvs update

gm2.exp should be updated in one of the "run" directories

and then
cd gcc-4.1.2/gcc/testsuite/lib
cvs update

gm2.exp and gm2-torture.exp will be updated if I recall correctly
(maybe just gm2-torture.exp).

hope this reduces the "ugliness" !