Re: [Gm2] Debian/Alpha

From: Michael Lambert
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Debian/Alpha
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 22:56:24 -0500

Hi Gaius,

With the most recent CVS updates, I get

                === gm2 Summary ===

# of expected passes            6564

on Debian Etch/Alpha.

Michael

On 5 Nov 2008, at 16:08, Gaius Mulley wrote:

Michael Lambert <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Gaius,

I'm now seeing

# of expected passes            6552
# of unexpected failures        6
# of unresolved testcases       6

on this platform.  I'll send a snippet of the errors soon.

Michael

Hi Michael,

I've just fixed two bugs in the TCL regression test scripts.  (The
linking bug you reported a few days back) - I wonder whether you could
cvs update the regression tests and run the make check-gm2 again?

-----
Michael H. Lambert, GigaPoP Coordinator        Phone: +1 412 268-4960
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center               FAX:   +1 412 268-5832
300 S Craig St, Pittsburgh, PA  15213 USA      address@hidden