Re: [Gm2] Re: ELSE clause woes in gm2-2009-08-05

From: Michael Lambert
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Re: ELSE clause woes in gm2-2009-08-05
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:16:14 -0400

Hi Gaius,

The paranoid tests succeed on Mac OS X Intel; the regression tests yield

-----
                === gm2 Summary ===

# of expected passes            6042
# of unexpected failures        1080
# of unresolved testcases       1068
-----

The logs are again filled with (assumed) bogus instances of 'collect2: ld terminated with signal 11 [Segmentation fault]'. I still haven't determined what the problem is since most of these tests run fine from the command line.

Michael